Friday, March 28, 2014

First Time Blogger.

Well ,This my first time blogging, am not quite sure what am suppose to blog exactly so I will simply be sharing pieces i have been toying with in my head, or something that happened,what am feeling or have felt or simply messing around. However racial slurs will not be tolerated at any rate ,as well as impolite comments, you have something nice to say,say it. If not then don't . I have created this page to share my thoughts and onions that are again, my own. Also, whatever pieces am publishing are my own creation unless i say its not, and my creations shall be copyrighted , any act of theft will be legally prosecuted and lets be honest, its rude. So hopefully we can stay at the good side. And I will try to post as soon as I can.
Love,
Yasmin El Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment