Friday, April 4, 2014

Caving In.

This is about the hardest thing I ever had to do. The fact that I am trying to salvage whatever strength I have within my soul and body is exhilarating, I can feel my walls crumbling slowly at the mere sight of it. Its abnormal how such a small thing can have such strong influence on me, it might as well be a weapon of mass destruction .The hypnotizing smell invaded my senses making my eyes roll at the back of my head and sigh in content. Abruptly, I shook myself awake from this manipulating dream, I can't! I thought to myself. I have to be strong, I must be strong, I have worked way too hard for this, I have shed blood, sweat and tears to become what I am now.
And I will not give into weaknesses anymore, not even to the sweet, dark, alluring defenselessness of mine. Easier said than done, since my hand was already reaching out for it. Just One piece wouldn't hurt anyone right? I could not take it anymore, it has dominance beyond belief.
I took a bite from the chocolate that was in front of me as a treat at the mall, the nectar of the coco and sugar exploded in my mouth, making me have one single thought.

"Now am back to square one."


This literally explains my own complications with staying on my diet. Such weakness for chocolate!


Copyright © 2014 Yasmin Mohamed El Ali. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment